The best friend on earth of man is the tree: when we use the tree respectfully and economically we have one of the greatest resources of the earth.
Join a growing and dynamic company with a fun and friendly team and help create signature outdoor spaces in Beautiful Jackson, Wyoming. In addition, employees are offered the option of either an end of year bonus or a Grand Ski Pass at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort!
We are rapidly growing and if you have a strong interest in working with us please submit your resume or curriculum vitae with examples that best represents your professional work and a letter describing your interest in the form below.
Available positions at Tree & Landscape Company:
We are currently looking for a Lead Gardner to oversee the gardening division for our commercial and residential clients.
– Creating estimates & contracts for customers – Overseeing installation of projects
– Placing materials orders
– 2-3 years experience
– Familiarity with local flora & fauna
– Drivers license & clean driving record
– Bi-lingual preferred but not required
This is a full time, hourly, seasonal position. Email resumes to [email protected]
Landscape Construction Assistant Manager and Sales
We are currently looking for a Landscape Construction Outside Sales and Assistant Construction Manager.
– Meet with homeowners and provide creative design ideas and work proposals – Source and bid projects with general contractors, landscape architects, and engineers
– Coordinate with construction manager and with foremen of construction teams
– Schedule and manage daily construction operations – Create estimates and contracts for customers – Ensure projects remain on budget
– Create and maintain relationships with customers
In this role, a qualified candidate will have: – At least 5 years of experience in the landscape in dustry with a proven track record in sales and lead ing teams – Exceptional organization and time management skills
– Driver’s license & clean driving record is required – An educational background in the horticulture, ar boriculture, or landscape industry is a benefit – Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
We are looking to fill multiple Landscape Technician positions:
-Landscape Construction Laborer
-General Landscape Maintenance Technician -Lawn Mowing Technician
These are full time, seasonal positions that go from April thru November with potential for year round employment in our snow removal division during the winter. Pay is hourly with a range of $18-$23/hour DOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
Remember to fill in the form below or send resumes to [email protected] for consideration.
Or you may mail those materials to:
Tree and Landscape Company
PO Box 10586
Jackson, WY 83002
Please note work submitted by hard copy will not be returned.
If you have additional questions about our open positions, please call our office (307) 732-3986.